Wednesday, November 23, 2011

S.A.L.T. recommends the services of BINCHMARK.

“BINCHMARK helped me build a comprehensive marketing development plan for my business S.A.L.T which is a promotions and event development company.BINCHMARK has supported me through the entire process. I am very pleased with the way BINCHMARK developed and created the many services that I have used including the development of our website. Not to mention the way they created the media blitz for my company that was very impressive. The company's knowledge of the importance of utilizing social networking sites was very insightful to me and truly an eye opener.

Their ability to handle multiple complex projects and their ability to operate both strategically and tactically are the business skills and qualities which first come to mind when I think of BINCHMARK's team. My company has experienced tremendous growth in the last several months which I attribute all to their guidance. I highly recommend you use BINCHMARK for any of your marketing, media, management, and agency services. I plan to continue using BINCHMARK for all my future projects because they have made a difference in the way I now do business.”

Sharone Owens
Founder
S.A.L.T
Events & Promotions