Saturday, November 13, 2010

BINCHMARK provides business development services to the S.A.L.T Ministries.

Hampton Roads, VA (October 2010) - BINCHMARK provides its development services to S.A.L.T (Single Adults Living Truth).

S.A.L.T provides great opportunities to create a church culture that values singles by focusing on the challenges that come with being a single and saved Christian. Their mission is to provide a ministry to single adults that foster individual wholeness through a relationship with God, openness to each other, and outreach to the community. Their purpose is to provide opportunities to meet other Christian single adults through outreach programs as well as hosting outside fun activities. S.A.L.T will have weekly meetings, panel discussions, seminars, and support groups.

BINCHMARK has assisted SALT in developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan, creating new innovative outreach services to inform the community about the ongoing work of SALT as well as designing their website. BINCHMARK will also be working with SALT to create an informative and compelling TV show.

President of S.A.L.T comments on BINCHMARK services.

"I have found a wonderful partnership by using BINCHMARK's products and services. Their support team and staff made it possible for my vision to come to life in the grandest way possible. I am very pleased with their professional marketing and web design team as well as the guidance they provided to me when it came to enhancing the visibility of S.A.L.T. BINCHMARK was capable of taking my dream by creating an awesome wave of excitement across the Hampton Roads area. The day my website was launched, the response from Hampton Roads was phenomenal. I applaud their management skills as they walked me through the business development process which allowed me to understand the branding side of my organization.

BINCHMARK taught me a valuable lesson when it came to presentation and quality. I can't thank them enough for making S.A.L.T's Inaugural Gala a successful event. It is because of their experience, expertise and guidance that this organization has been so successful. I am so excited about the up coming television show that BINCHMARK will be producing and developing for Salt in the near future. I know I made the right choice when I allowed them to partner with me. This ministry will never be the same again, and for this I thank them."

Sharone Owens -
President
S.A.L.T (Single Adults Living Truth)

To learn more about S.A.L.T you can log on to www.thesaltonline.com.